We believe sellers want the highest price, in an optimal time frame, with the least amount of hassle. Your home is not a floor plan. Identical floor plans do not evoke the same feelings. We know the neighborhoods we work in and it’s our job to help buyers understand the area’s benefits. When you hire us you hire a team of vetted professionals who are there working for you.
What to Expect When We Represent You
- Introduce you to our team and the home-selling process
- Listen to your goals and concerns about selling your home
- Provide you with market data and testimonials of our past successes
- Assist you in creating a ‘Letter to the Buyers’
What You Can Expect From Us
- A personalized marketing plan, including listing your home on the Multiple Listing Service, professional photos and virtual tours, staging, organizing, color flyers and/or brochures, advertisements, open houses, buyer feedback, etc.
- Pricing strategies and market analysis
- Assistance in maximizing the first impressions of your home
- Staging expertise.
- Brokering/networking on your behalf
- Consistent written and verbal communication
What We Expect From You.
- Competitive pricing
- A home that is ready to show
- Flexibility when it comes to scheduling times to show your home, thus ensuring maximum exposure
- We will call you weekly with updates about showings and buyer feedback
Looking to sell your home? Contact Us to know what your house is worth.